Welcome to Cosmo Air Pte Ltd website terms and policies. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and policies set out below. Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and policies, please email us at email@example.com. We may change our terms and policies from time to time without a public notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received, once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
Cancellation and Changes to Order
Under no conditions that the customer can request for refunds once the purchase has passed the 20 Days Trial period.
Refunds and Exchanges
In the event any Cosmo air products are received in a defective condition, customers may request for an exchange or refund via our live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours (from the time you have received your order). We will require an image proof of the defected Cosmo air product with its original box and plastic packaging within the same image frame.
5 Years Warranty Conditions
We stand behind our Cosmo air products and offer a 5 years Warranty to prove it. The terms of the Limited Warranty are as follows:
Your new Air purifier or Dehumidifier is covered by a 5-year limited warranty which gives you specific legal rights. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and covers your purchase only if you:
– Are the original purchaser and current owner of the Product for which you are seeking recourse under the Warranty.
– Purchased it directly from an authorised COSMO AIR distribution channel – namely, the website at AIRPURIFIERS.SG (including purchases made while visiting Cosmo air showroom).
– Have subjected the air purifier or the dehumidifier exclusively to household (not comercial) use. The Limited Warranty thus only applies during the period in which the Product is owned and controlled by the original purchaser of that Product. Please retain an electronic copy of your purchase invoice which will be sent via email, which will contain the information with regards to your purchase. Kindly quote the order number and provide a short video to our team so that we may better assist with any issues with your purchase.
– 12 months warranty for LED light and display.
In addition, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your topper must be in Singapore at the time you wish to take advantage of the Limited Warranty.
This Warranty is limited to material defects resulting from defective materials or workmanship in the Product you have purchased. Cosmo air will, for 5 years following the date you receive your air purifier or dehumidifier via delivery or self-collection, at Cosmo air’s option in its sole discretion, repair or replace, or provide a substitute for, any piece or part of the Product found by Cosmo air to be defective in material or workmanship. The Limited Warranty applies under conditions of normal household use, but does not apply in the case of: negligence, soiling, improper cleaning, misuse, abnormal use, ordinary wear and tear, dings, dents or scratches, accident or commercial use.
Specifically, this Limited Warranty covers the following defects, provided that they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have handled, maintained, and used the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to conditions likely to cause deterioration or damage beyond normal wear.
WHAT WILL COSMO AIR DO?
We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (if applicable). In the event of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, such as the motor or touch panel, we may elect to repair or replace the component if practicable rather than replace the entire air purifier or dehumidifier, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the Product or component, we will replace it with the model, version, colour, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain aspects than the original you purchased.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original Limited Warranty period, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
HOW LONG DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
This Limited Warranty for your new air purifier or dehumidifier lasts for five (5) years from the date that you have received your order and the full payment has been made. We do not prorate the terms (meaning we do not reduce the total amount as time goes on).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
– Changes to your air purifier or dehumidifier that are caused by or result from normal wear and use. Nor do we cover commercial use, or changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and household uses of an air purifier or dehumidifier—namely for what the product is designed to do.
– Cosmo air purifier and dehumidifier are designed to work on a firm, solid surface that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the air purifier or dehumidifier, such as on a countertop (so long it is able to support the weight of the products) This Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design and use.
– Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary use and enjoyment of the Product by a reasonable person are not considered to be defects. For example, surfaces may not be perfectly even, imperfection touch panels or imperfections on the outer surface of the product and corners may not be perfectly shaped or symmetrical. These are not “defects” for which is not under this Limited Warranty.
– More specifically, this Limited Warranty excludes: (a) minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws; (b) normal wear and tear; (c) stains, soiling, burns, and discoloration that occur over time; (d) dampness; (e) individual or personalised preferences relating to users are not used to the fan speed sound, texture, comfort, cutting the power plug or/ and made an amendment(s) to the product as user has specific preference aesthetically etc.; – in other words, some non-preferred product functions, specifications of the air purifier or dehumidifier should be expected and is not considered a “defect”); (f) individual or personalised sensitivities.
– Conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse,neglect or making amendment(s) to the product. Accordingly, the following circumstances, if discovered upon inspection, will void your Warranty: (a) any unsanitary condition; (b) stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage; (c)damaging the product by replacing the filters with filters from other sources; (d) physically abusing the Product; (e) attempting to clean the Product in an inappropriate manner;(f) commercial use; (g)installing the filters or washing the filter by improper manner which results to damage; and (h) purchase from resellers who are not authorised retailers
– Individual specifications preferences relating to product functions, mechanism, design, materials and feel.
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
Warranty will be registered automatically for full paying customers.
In the event that the product has issue, the original purchaser MUST reach out to Cosmo air team directly with a short video and include order number at email@example.com
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
In the event any Cosmo products are received in a defective condition, customers may request for an exchange or refund via our live chat or email in at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours from the time that you receive it. We will require image proof of the defected Cosmo product with its original packaging within the image frame.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Cosmo Air Pte Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://airpurifiers.sg/ website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Cosmo Air Pte Ltd headquarters at 33 Ubi Ave 3 #02-36. Should any contact need to be made, it can be done at 6243 7122